Chips Fill and Packing Machines
Approx. Rs 20 Lakh / onwards
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 onwards
- Machine Capacity: 50gm-1/2kg/hr
- Driven Type: Electric
- Power(KW): 4 KW
The Chips Fill and Packing Machines are offered in compliance with advanced technological standards. The machine is based on PLC control system and is simple to operate. Apart from chips, the machine is used for filling many more things.Applications:
- Fill free flowing grains, pulses, seeds, salt, tea powder, coffee beans, maize, coffee powder, coconut powder, nuts, candies, dried fruits, pasta, vegetables, snacks, pet food, namkeen, low weighing engineering products and many more. .
- Batch coding device (Inkjet or Hot foil coding)
- The out take conveyor
- Check weigher and metal detector
- Bucket elevator
- The hole puncher
- Paper cutting position and web tracking can be adjustable
- Gusting forming
- Vacuum pump in used to hold the pouch and making in to proper shape
- Construction made on SS 304
- Use the digital sensors to enhance speed precision and anti Jamming.
- With stable 10 / 14 bucket structure, to choose the best combination instantaneously from abundant weight combinations by computer
- The opening and closing speed of Weigher happens can be adjust to be avoiding material Falling into pieces or being blocked
- Controlled by PLC, advance technology and easy to operate.
- Accuracy : +/- 0.5 to 5g depending on the grains size and variation of product.
- Multiple fills for bulk weight Advanced digital signal processing and high speed and stable weighing.
- Rejecting function: all over weight or down weight products will be rejected by the weigher automatically, so that will be easy to reweigh and save the packing film.
Blister Packing Machine
Approx. Rs 25 Lakh / Unit
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Brand: TECHNOPAC
This Advanced Technology offers a full line of rigid packaging equipment including cartons, case packers, case palletizers shrink bundlers, sleeves and wrappers that handle a variety of blister pack packaging applications
Blister packs are commonly used as unit-dose packaging for pharmaceutical tablets, capsules or lozenges. Blister packs can provide barrier protection for shelf life requirements, and a degree of tamper resistance.
Blister packs are created by means of a form-fill-seal process at the pharmaceutical
Up to 250 grm
900 KG Approx
Pouch Packaging Machines
Approx. Rs 12 Lakh / Order
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Order
- Automation Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Machine Power: 1-2 HP
- Capacity (pouch per hour): 0-500
We are offering Pouch Packaging Machines
to our client.